8.30.2012

Revenge of the Carnation

            Carnations have been given a bad reputation over the last few years. I always classified them as the Wal-Mart of flowers. There was no rhyme or reason for my prejudice except that I always heard they were the cheap flowers. I’m not sure why that made a difference to me since my whole shopping life has been built around finding the cheapest deal!
            I wanted to write a piece on centerpieces but after researching (ahem, pinterest), I couldn’t help but notice all the beautiful carnation arraignments. So I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to show another way to save money- go with carnations! Whether they’re splashed between roses or set apart to shine on their own, carnations are making a stunning comeback.











            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...